Summer is coming. Hot and wet weather is our huge enemy when we makeup. Many beauty would like to find some oil control product to make our makeup long lasting, I have a good recommendation!
Sofina Long Keep Base UV SPF 20, PA++
I have heard this product before and there are many promotion on it from Sofina. "Would it be exaggerated? This question always in my mind. So, I go to experience in person.
After using it, I found it is really suitable for using in summer. The texture is light and easy to spread. When spread it on my face after using face cream, I found the feeling is fresh and soft. The extra oil on my face disappeared immediately and my face became smooth. And I have makeup for over 7 hours, but I could just find little oil on my T-zone (My T-zone is oily). This base is highly suitable in summer those sister whose face will be oily easily. And there is a promotion form Sofina which is giving a tester to those sister who want to try. Interested sister can go to Facebook like the page of Sofina and follow the instruction to get one.
Hope you like it !

No comments:
Post a Comment